As a registered Cambridge Primary School, we conduct CIPP & Checkpoint examinations.(IGCSE examinations will be conducted at the British Council or other certified centres)
At Greenview Islamic School, we light the flame of learning in students by creating the focus to want to learn within them. We stress on the development of the essential 4 `C’s in our students:
1. Critical Thinking 2. Creative Thinking 3. Communication Skills 4. Character Building
Students generally want us to prepare them for the future.They want to have the necessary capabilities to meet tomorrow’s global challenges. They want to have the capacity to solve complex problems; the ability to think out of the box; the confidence to speak in front of an audience; spiritual strength to move mountains and leadership qualities that will help them succeed in life as stressed upon by Allaah.
At Greenview Islamic School, our students aged 5-17 years will:
1. Master 3 languages: English, Arabic and Bahasa Malaysia
2. Have English as the medium of instruction.
3. Acquire a comprehensive Islamic Studies Programme called the IPE™ Curriculum.
4. Enjoy an international syllabus - Our students may sit for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Examinations (the equivalent `O' Levels) at the end of their secondary level. The IGCSE is a qualification that is recognised worldwide as the basic admission requirement to higher education.
For further information on registration and admission, call us at
019-319 2388 or 019-370 2388 or
call on us at D' Bayu Business Centre, 14, Jalan Serambi U8/24,