As a registered Cambridge Primary School, we conduct CIPP & Checkpoint examinations.(IGCSE examinations will be conducted at the British Council or other certified centres)
At Greenview Islamic School, we light the flame of learning in students by creating the focus to want to learn within them. We stress on the development of the essential 4 `C’s in our students:
1. Critical Thinking 2. Creative Thinking 3. Communication Skills 4. Character Building
Students generally want us to prepare them for the future.They want to have the necessary capabilities to meet tomorrow’s global challenges. They want to have the capacity to solve complex problems; the ability to think out of the box; the confidence to speak in front of an audience; spiritual strength to move mountains and leadership qualities that will help them succeed in life as stressed upon by Allaah.
At Greenview Islamic School, our students aged 5-17 years will:
1. Master 3 languages: English, Arabic and Bahasa Malaysia
2. Have English as the medium of instruction.
3. Acquire a comprehensive Islamic Studies Programme called the IPE™ Curriculum.
4. Enjoy an international syllabus: our students sit for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Examinations (the equivalent to the `O' Levels) at the end of their secondary term at age 15-16. The IGCSE is a qualification that is recognised worldwide as the basic admission requirement to higher education.
For further information on admission Do call us at 019-3702388 or 03-78463588
D'Bayu Mall, First Floor, 14 & 15, Jalan Serambi U8/24, Bukit Jelutong, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor